SHAHKBOY SHAHKBOY

I honestly really loved this. The art style is great, the comedy is strong, but most of all the vibe is just perfect. Keep up the good work.

The Maiden and The Mother The Maiden and The Mother

Pretty solid animation!

In the short time you had, you made some really nice animation with some great visual appeal. Though I'd argue the story felt a little rushed, and the audio quality could have been better, I thought this was a really nice product overall. Keep up the good work!

ZeroELopez responds:

I feel the same about the story x.x I wanted to add a lot more but had to cut out a lot to be a complete story. Thank you though :3 I'm glad you liked the video.

Fatsu's Fabulous First Fatsu's Fabulous First

All I can say is that it was funny and I enjoyed it.

Ladies Knight Ladies Knight

Really nice animation, reminds me of the earlier Disney cartoons.
Nice music, fine animation, and a great moral.

Women like horse dick.

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

I gotta say, this was very well done. Some voices were wonky, but you clearly put in a lot of time and effort into making a tribute, and making it very close to the actual show. Can't wait to see more of your work in the future.

Guards Guards

The animation itself was quite funny

The credits song made everything perfect.

I'd ask for a sequel, but I almost feel like it should remain its own self contained tale. It's perfect as it is.

SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

Yeesh, I found the joke game hilarious and this video even more so, but don't get angry at the people who "WRIT CUMENTS LIKC TIS AND STILL DON GET JOKE" in this video.

Can't wait to see more of your work in the future.

The Fat Anime Collab 5 The Fat Anime Collab 5

IT'S ALL TOILET NOISES

(and I find this filthy colab the funniest thing ever)

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab